Saturday, January 15, 2011

Bad Behavior

January 15, 2011

Dear Ma'am Elain,

I would like to apologize for my behavior on 14th January, 2011. I have thought long and hard about what happened and I realize how very upset Siater Honny was, after knowing what I wrote in her gmail account as a reply.

I am really so sorry for creating the situation which later I know, It ruined my Integrity as a Christian. I admit that I am really wrong of writing "What in the Hell is wrong with you? and Go to hell" in the provided space for the reply. And even if you haven't read this or know about this, I understand now vividly that this still was a BIG mistake and Sin against the company and God, although it was made only for fun/joke and didn't clicked the send button. Since I have uttered offensive language which was prohibited in our company, I'm willing to do what the consequences will be. I can promise you that this will never happen again and hope that you will give me the opportunity to prove this to you.

I understand that it might be difficult for you to accept my apology and you might still wonder why I have made it, but hope this letter will help. I'm hoping that you will give another chance.

Sincerely,
Green John Pedregoza

1 comment: